Blood in urine, burning sensation while urinating, no urinary tract or bladder infection. What could this be?

Hi , my daughter is 6 years old. She has blood in her urine ,Very visible to the eye. She says it burns to pee. When we took her to doctors they ran cultures. They said it is not urinary tract or bladder infection . Their not sure what it is and they want her to see a specialist. This happened once more last November. Doctors couldn t figure it out , she went through x rays and a bunch of tests. I m worried:(
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012