Blood in urine after taking plan B, feel pressure

Hi there I took plan b at around 2pm yesturday at 5 in the morning I woke up and had to go pee really badly I went and I saw a lot of blood . I have presurse like when your holding a pee and you really have to go that feeling. It doesn t sting when I pee. I just get this weird feeling after I m done peeing but there s no pain or stinging.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012
The bleeding you saw can be a withdrawal bleeding from vagina. If the bleeding continues with urination the it needs to be investigated for calculi or infections.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal