Blood in urine after lump removal from breast. Elevated WBC, panic attacks. Bladder or kidney cancer?

I am a 33 year old female and 3 weeks ago I had a lump removed from my breast . The evening after the surgery I had visible blood in my urine but it went away the next day. This week I noticed my urine was still dark so I went to the doctor to check for a UTI , that came back negative but there is moderate blood in my urine. I am now waiting for test results to find if there is any other infection but I am scared to death. The last month I have had two cbc s and my white count was elevated. I have severe panic attacks and am tired of waiting. I would like to know what the likely hood is of bladder or kidney cancer is in someone my age who doesn t smoke .
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012