Blood in urine after having sex. History of bladder cancer. Opinions?

I am a 32 year old white male with no health problems take no medications . I had sex with my wife twice this week after the first time I went to urinate and urinated blood mixed in with my urine and some bright red blood. we had sex again two days later and again urninated blood this time it was not as much blood just made the urine look dark but could tell their was blood in urine . I have no pain anywhere and no other problems both times the next morning their was no blood in the urine. This happened maybe 3 other times in the ten years we have been married and everytime it was after sex and never happened any other time. Again no other pain, swelling, tenderness or anything. I do have a hx of bladder ca on both my father s and mothers side of the family my dad had kidney and bladder CA. I feel the bleeding is just due to a broken blood vessel caused from the sex and the second time it was not as bad but bleed cause it hadn t completely healed. opinions?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013