Blood in urine after getting hurt in a game. Severe pain. Need treatment?

So i play rugby and Thursday we had a game. I hit a kid pretty hard but it was after the game i was experiencing pain that made me hold my breathe. Friday it hurt to move or walk. I was moving at a really slow pace. Today i woke up feeling much better but at about 7 i went to go pee and i noticed it was red. I just urinated again and it s still red.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013
Sep 2012
Hello, Welcome to HCM, I am Dr. Das

Look, your description indicates a possibility of trauma to urinary tract, specifically the lower part.

You need urgent hospitalization and a detailed clinical examination and performing required investigation and further management after detection of the specific site of injury.