Blood in urine after IUI. Lupigest, Progyanova and ecosporine prescribed. Not pregnant. Reason?

I DID IUI ON 15TH JULY, ON 3RD AUG THERE WERE SPOTS OF BROWN BLOOD DURING URINATION .I IMMEDIATELY CONSULTED MY DOCTOR, THE FOLLOWING MEDICINES WERE RECOMMENDED-LUPIGEST-200 INJECTION ONE INJECTION DAILY FROM 3RD AUGUST,PROGYANOVA,ECOSPORINE, FOLICE .BLOOD SAMPLE FOR A SERUM BETA HCG TEST WERE TAKEN ON 4TH AUGUST.REPORT WILL COME ON 8TH AUGUST.AFTER TAKING THE ABOVE MEDICINES SPOTS DISAPPEARED TODAY.BUT TODAY MORNING WHEN I CONDUCTED URINE TEST FOR PREGNANCY IT SHOWED NEGATIVE RESULTS. I AM IN A STATE OF GREAT CONFUSION. PLEASE ADVISE ANNA
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012