Blood in urine, abdominal pain. No kidney, bladder infection. Prostate size normal. Reason for bleeding?

Male 34yrs old. Asian. Experience blood in urine . After ultrasound & IVP X-ray both result shows negative for kidneys bladder and size of prostate normal. Consulted an Urologist 2months ago and has done scoping, the urologist found blood in my prostate and the size is normal and also bladder no sign of inffection. Given me doudart treatment after 2months i experienced another episod of blood urine which is more bloody than b4. Can you advise what possibility happen to me? I am confuse with all the result i had been gone thru.... I experienced no pain during urination, no fever, only lower abdomen pain(similar like wind bubble pain) from the latest episod.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013