Blood in urine. Urinalysis normal, RBCs, epithelial cells, mucus threads, amorphus urates, bacteria found. Treatment?

Hi doctor, I am a 20 year old girl and I had my menstruation last june 26 but it freaked me out when i saw blood in my urine last 7th of July. When I had my urinalysis , all were normal except; they found RBC s 40-45 Hpf ... Epithelial cells-few, mucus threads-occassional, amorphus urates- occassional and bacteria - few... what does this mean and what shall I do or at least avoid doing?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012