Blood in urine. Urethra looking ulcerative. Could it be due to the medication alka zeltzer?

This morning I woke up to pee. After peeing I decided to stretch my penis manually and LIGHTLY force some blood in, because it was tight/small/no bloodflow, so I wanted to warm it up . I noticed after the stretch that it bled a drop from the urethra . I took a closer look and inside the urethra looked ulcerative . Lately I ve been taking alka zeltzer for cold and flu , and have also been drinking alcohol (one drink per day for the past 2 days). Could the alka zeltzer be making my urethra ulcerative and bleed? If so, what else could be ulcerating inside of me?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013