Blood in urine. Irrigating the bladder and blood clots have come down. Diagnosed with prostrate cancer. Reason?

my father has been taking plavix for 6 months he is now in the hospital with blood in his urine. They are irrigating the bladder and blood clots have decreased but urine still has blood after 24 hours. He had been diagnosed with prostate cancer about a year ago and underwent radiation priBlood in urine. or to taking the plavix. What questions do I need to ask Dr and what reasons could be causing the blood in the urine can it be related to the plavix.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013