Blood in urine. Done CT scan, cytoscopy, urologits. Is it bladder cancer?

My Primary Care Physician just told me that on 12/27/2012 I had 1+ mg/dl blood in my urine. On 3/18/13 I submitted another urine sample and it is now 2+. I was not aware there was any problems in December. He now wants to do a CT scan, possible cystoscopy and see a uriologist. Of course, I am worried sick. He asked if there was any bladder cancer in my family. I have lots of cancer in my family but no history of bladder cancer. I feel great! What percentage of patients with 2+ have bladder cancer? Thanks,
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013