Blood in tissue after bowel movements. Pains all over the body, redness in neck. What could it be?

Hello my? Is I ve been having NOTHING but Bloody tissue bowel movements for the past 3wks along with aches & pains all over the body sometimes high fever sometimes not also I m so sleepy all the time & feel like I just can t get enuff sleep.and my Husband noticed too that my face & neck seem to be staying very red the last couple of days. I work very crazy hours & really don t want to go the doctor if this might be something small. So do you have any suggestions of what could be going on
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013