Blood in the cough, dizziness. Is the bleeding from stomach or throat?

Hi, I am Miron Kumar, 41 years old, about 4 months back i had bit blood with cough though I had/have no any kind of coughing,already I make my some blood test by doctor or so on but there is no any problem, but sometimes i am having blood like pen drop with cough and somewhat dizziness though i have no coughing, my question is blood is coming from throat or stomach? Besides, I have as usual appetite , sleeping and everything, Pls advise me what to do, your valuable advice is appreciated
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013