Blood in the bowel movement. Had stomach pain and nausea. What could this be?

My husband and i had just had sex. Two hours later i went to the restroom and had a bowel movement . When i was wiping myself I noticed there was blood in the tissue and also in the toilet. I had mild stomach pain and felt a bit light headed right after. Earlier in the day i had stomach pain that made me feel a bit nauseous. Im am really concerned what could this be??
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013
Hi Dear

Welcome to the Health care magic

You had nauseous feeling,light headedness in the noon and pain in abdomen, all suggest some infection in the stomach.

Which has to be cofirmed by stool culture only,and can be treated with some relevant antibiotic according to the culture report

I do not appears to be to sex.

Hope your query is answered.