Blood in stools, using Duramine. Is it hemorrhoids?

I have been using duramine 30mg for two weeks and this morning there was alot of bright red blood int eh toilet, I thought i started my period, but was shocked when I reaslised its around my stools! what is the cause? I had a baby 6 months ago, but if it were haemoroids would it not be sore to sit? and the amount of blood was really alot! worried!!
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern this may not be hemorrhoids but the chances of fissure is most likely if you have a constipation then first you need to correct this and for that drink lot of water have fibber containing diet even you can try the "Isabgol" this is best stool softener, do not exert the force at the time of defecation, if the condition persist then you need to see the doctor for clinical examination, take care and have nice day.