Blood in stools, taken red chilli flakes, vomiting, taken Prevacid. Serious?

i have had blood in my stools for 4 BMs now. The first 3 times the BM was tan-grey with bright red blood around and dark red blood in stool . The last time it was green in color and diarrhea with bright red blood. This followed a sickness I get after accidentally ingesting spicy peppers, ie red chili flakes, which are in so many things that don t label their ingredients properly. I get inflammation of my stomach and intestines. It hurts for 48 hours and increases in pain as time increases. Also, as time increases, I get nauseous and begin vomiting every single last thing I ate that day and everything I try to drink thereafter. It hurts and I can t sleep and the emergency rooms never help the pain. They just give me iv fluids for dehydration , zofran for nausea and antacid . This time it happened I treated myself at home. I took 80 mg of Prevacid. I only threw up once. It didn t progress as usual. Instead, something new happened. There was blood in my stool the next day. What do I do? Do I have a serious condition? Possibly cancer even? I have had this reaction, the inflammation, happen too often in the past year that I may have hurt my insides more.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012