Blood in stools, swollen anus, pain and difficulty in passing stools. Home remedy?

Hi doctor, am jhansi from chennai. I have a problem and am suffering from it from 1week. Am getting blood when I go for toilet and it was swollen I that place. Am feeling pain and difficulty to go toilet and I have to put pressure for it. I have dought that am getting piles and it is in starting stage. Am ready to consult doctor. But please say me some precautions which I can take in home to cure it soon.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012
hi jhansi,

it will be due to some hemorrhoid problem which wil be the layman's name is piles

you no need to worry

better you go for ayurvedic medicine

some precautions you have to take

1.never ever take chicken or egg

2. avoid brinjal,curd,pickles

3.avoid deep fry items, greenpeas,

4.take plenty of buttermilk

5. avoid continuous sitting take a move once in 20 minutes

6.if you want medicines for the time being you take only TRIPHALA CHOORNAM 2 teaspoon at bed time with 1/2 glass of warm water for 3-4 days

you will get relief

if you want more information write to me

i will be at chennai on 9 th of april at ginty

contact if you want

thank you