Blood in stools on consuming oily or warm food, small mass near anus. Recommend specialist?

Dear Sir, Past two months i have been observed some blood with stool and in last 3 months i got it for at least 3 times , this also when i have taken some oily and warm foods. sir i observed some little round mass near the hole of the stool passing area and the blood is coming in some time in a month only . blood is very red dark. all other , no pain, no itching and no other problem passing the stool. Please advice me the subject , i have not started any medicine till date and want to start the medicine as well as if you know a good doctor in i want to have a appointment with him.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012