Blood in stools, no pain, had lots of whiskey the previous night. How can I cure this?

Hello, I woke up today and have blood coming out with my stool .The stool is soft and brownish in color.The blood looks to be a bright red.I ve had this happen once to me before about 6 months ago and I did consult a doctor who told me it was probably a slight tear but never ran any tests.I did not have pain then nor do i have any now.I did drink a lot of whiskey last night which i do not normally do and thought mabye this was the cause.Im a 33 year old male.Please advise!
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012