Blood in stools, intense pain during bowel movement, bloating on not passing bowels. How can I get rid of this?

It s so painful whenever I want to clear my bowels. I even bleed almost each an every time when I clear my bowels. The pain is really intolerable and painful that sometimes I would be afraid to clear my bowels. Nut it would bloat my tummy if I never clear my bowels. Unfortunately I would go to the toilet and bear the pain. What could I do? And this has been going on for about more then 3 months.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012