Blood in stools, intense burning that subsides withing days. What is the cause and cure?

Hello, I am having a problem in my latrine .like couple times I have got blood in it. I dnt know whether it comes in the stool or it comes in the motion .When i have the latrine it comes with the blood .And after that it burns bit .Than after three four days its normal ,Again it happened today .So I am bit worried .Can you please help me !
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
You are probably having symptoms of fissure in ano.
A clinical examination may have to be done for confirmation.

Take high fiber diet, fiber supplements and drink lot of fluids.
Your doctor may prescribe topical medication like diltiact for relief. Sitz bath should also be done for good relief.