Blood in stools, diagnosed with internal hemmorhoids previously. Solution?

Hi, the last several times I have pooped, there has been bright red blood coming out with it, a considerable amount which also shows up a little when I wipe but is mostly in the toilet. There is never any pain nor is it difficult for me to go. I ve been seen by a specialist who said I had beautiful internal hemmorhoids about a year ago, but he only gave me suppositories which i did not use as there was no pain. The bleeding stopped on it s one but it s back and today it happened twice even, both times a lot of blood. Is there any real treatment for this? Is there any real harm being done? How can I get it stop?
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012