Blood in stools, WBC in urine, urinary incontinence, swelling in hands, feet, face. All symptoms related?

I am a usually healthy 33 yr old mother of three. Lately I ve had several medical issues bothering me. I have blood in my stools , wbc s in my urine (with no infection), urinary incontinence (to the point of bed wetting ), high blood pressure and swelling in my hands, feet and face. I was diagnosed with narcolepsy a few yrs ago so the fatigue isn t new but it s become a lot worse. I m getting scheduled for a CT tomorrow I m just worried what they re gonna find. Could all these symptoms be related? If so, does it sound like cancer?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013