Blood in stool, stomach pain. Sigmoidoscopy shows widespread aphtous ulcers, piles and active colitis. Need further diagnosis?

HI..Doctor...I m Utkarsh Bhalla age 25.5 yrs..I m having stomach disorder (pain & gurgling) for last 30 days & I had blood in the stool before consulting doctor arun kumar (PSRI) Delhi. I underwent Sigmoidoscopy which revealed widespread aphthous (small) ulcers , piles and active colitis (Infective). I ve consulted the same doctor thrice and i ve been taking the medicnes initially (Sitcom, rafle, cap vsl 3, nizonide) for 10 days and then cap vsl 3, IT Works (Isapgula Husk) and rafle. I m still on the same medication but there isn t significant relieve in the pain plus there is a change in the bowel movement (semi solid & solid) & constant gurgling in the abdomen. I m completely avoiding spicy & fried food. I m also taking Nutrilite Supplements (Daily, Natural B, BIO C, Protein, Milk Thistle with Dandelion & Salmon Omega) Kindly give me your expert advice in terms of medication & diet for the diagnosed ulcer & colitis. I would also like to know if there is requirement for further diagnosis and regarding the above mentioned medicines & supplements. Thanks & Regards Utkarsh Bhalla
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013