Blood in stool, red vaginal discharge. Miscarriage?

PEarlier today approx 6 pm I began feeling pressure like I needed to fart and tried to poop. When I pushed to poop, I passed three solid chunks of blood . When I wiped there was a light amount of pink and brown goo and did not continue to bleed. Around 8 I was going pee and felt warmth so I looked between my legs to see a slimey red goo dripping f from my vagina . There was a large amount in a pile in the toilett. Shortly after this the bleeding slowed tremendously and almost stopped. However recently I went pee and it was pink with stringy blood clotts ib it. What can this be besides a miscarriage?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013
Feb 2016
Hi. Miscarriage can not have blood in the stool and urine. U would advise to visit a hospital and carry on the blood test and a bleeding time , clotting time, prothrombine time and platelet count to rule out a general cause of bleeding from different sites. This may be with a miscarriage too.