Blood in stool, pain when passing stools. Taking Dulcolax and drinking water. Next step?

I have been having blood in my stool for just over a month. It s a significant amount of bright red blood. I have no external Hemroids or growths. I have a sharp pain when passing stool that radiates to my left testicle . This is very painful. I am drinking excessive amounts of water around 7-10 500ml bottles and taking 2 100mg dulcolax stool softner liquid gels twice a day. Hemroid creams don t help, I was prescribed supositories and they didn t not help. I am kind of just wonder where I need to go from here?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013