Blood in stool, itching, lump, back ache, pelvic pain. Taking treatment for sacroillitis

hello, my name is stephan dyer. I am am thirty years old and am quite worried as i am 5.5 and weigh 7st 12 i dont go to the toilet sometimes for day and when i do i have blood in stool and on tissue i constantly have itching and when i do scratch i can feel a fluid coming out and sometimes a lump which sometimes i can feel and sometimes i cant , i have really bad back ache and problems walking and pains in the pelvis i am worried as my rhumetholigist has picked up inflamation in my blood tests and is treating me for sacroillitis i am worried that my bowel problems and mobility problems are conected as my rhumertholigist does not know. this has been going on for atlest three years.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012