Blood in stool, difficulty in urination. Are these stress related?

Hi this is malika i am suffering with blood in motions from last 2 days and also urine is running drop by drop and its paining too. I am normally a healthy person aith out any problems. But from past 2 months my body is becoming more heat day by day. I thought it was due to work stress . SO that i took leave to my office for a week an taken rest. But still the problem continuing and from past 2 days this new suffering started. Please hepl me here. Thanks in advance. malika
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012