Blood in stool, constipation. External hemorrhoids detected. Have smoking addiction. Cure?

Hello, my stool is sticky and hard to pass. It doesnt go all the way down. I also have blood in my stool, the toilet tub is red. 3 months ago i went to a doctor for hemmoroids. He said i had external hemmoroids. Before i had pain and with the fiber he gave me it went away. But there is still blood. Im a heavy smoker and ocassional drinker.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Hello mr,

as you mentioned that you have blood in stool about 3 month ago, and it comes again, from your description it seems you may also have internal hemmoroids , and smoking and alcohol will make it worst, so better if you quiet them, you have to consult again to the clinic so doctor can examine your current condition.