Blood in stool. Had penumonitis, blood in the spit. Done CT angiogram. Due to portal hypertension?

Dr im getting bleeding spots like during motion.wats my problem.i already hospitalised due to bilateral consolidation and pneumonitis at that time i get bleeding when i spit.. it bleeds for a week during the treatment and gradually it decreases..and finally i was alright..after CT Angio, one doctor suggested me that it may be due to portal hypertension i gone to ultrasound scanning and i scanned thoroughly then doctor given a report everything in my lower abdomen is normal( liver , spleen ,galbladder kidney ).. did ultrsound scan is enough to conform about portal hypertension or not...kindly help me out.. im getting scared... Thanks and Regards Sivakumaran.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012