Blood in stool. Could it be stomach cancer or a bleeding ulcer?

After constant abdominal pain (2-3 on scale to 10) for many months, located just at the bottom of my right ribcage I had blood liver test which came back fine, liver is not enlarged. Had a full colonoscopy which came back fine too. My Dr. thought it was musculoskeletal and prescribed 3 x 200mg Ibuprofen four times a day. Tonite I had significant bright red blood that came along with my stool, first time ever. I m thinking it has to do with the ibuprofen? Is the stomach checked with a colonoscopy? Could it be stomach cancer or a bleeding ulcer? I have been diagnosed in the past with H-Pylori and hemorrhoids , I know you always keep the former, how about the latter? I m a male and 50 years old. Thank you!
Asked On : Wed, 23 Mar 2011