Blood in spits, have dry throat and headache frequently in the morning, suspicion of inclined nasal bone. No relief with medicine. What can be done?

For last one year i have blood in my first spits after getting up in morning and through out day blood does not generally comes in first spit but if i spit 3-4 times than in 4-5 spit blood will come. In morning I have a dry throat ,frequent headace, I have consulted ENT specialist they some have view that it is allergy while other has the my nose bone is inclined / bend because of which this is the problem but non of the medicine has relief me
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012
hi vipul,welcome to HCM Forum, It looks that you have some allergic troublbes i.e. DNS(Deviated Naal Septum) advised surgery but not curable. So you have to consult a homoeopathy dr. for allergy treatment nearby your location.