Blood in spit, nose and throat, cough, shortness of breath, hunger. Lung cancer?

Hi I have a question. I'm a 30 year old male with tiny blood streaks in my spit. I have dry room problems and often have blood in my nose which gets caught in my throat, however I do notice the difference. My morning smokers phlem has no streaks and is always normal as it usual is, I smoke less than a pack of day and since I saw this I cut to bout 3 4 a day. I have no natural need to cough just force myself because I'm freaked out a lot, no shortness of breath, no chest pain, always hungry, plenty of energy and always feel strong. What is the likelihood of this being lung cancer?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013