Blood in semen, discomfort in scrotum. US shows epididymal head cyst, hydrocele. Remedy?

Seen blood in semen 6 months ago. Semen haven t been completely white since then. Causing discomfort inside left scrotum last 2 months. Ultrasound shows small left epididymal head cyst, small left hydrocele . Borderline small varicoceles on left. See some soft tissue clot with blood in semen sometimes. Should I stop ejaculating so that the wound can heal and not disturbing the clot? seems like if I stop ejaculating for a longer period will cause less blood in semen. But doctor said ejaculating doesn t matter. What should I do? Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013