Blood in semen. Sore pubic region. Had a strenuous work out. Hernia?

hi I was working out with a trainer last Saturday, so 9 days ago and did a exercise that had me do a slow lunge on on each side and hold it at the bottom. After the workout i was sore as normal but after my wife and I had sex my semen had blood in it. now my semen is almost back to normal but the side of my pubic region is sore to the touch and has a oder to it. Could this be a mild hernia and should I not workout until it clears?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013