Blood in phlegm when coughing, pain in shoulder blade, lumps on back of tongue, difficulty breathing

Hi, I have the following symptoms: Bloody phlegm when I cough Pain in right shoulder blade and armpit Three large lumps on the back of my tongue Difficulty breathing Feeling like I have something stuck on my throat Chest pain I am a female aged 36 years. I have had bronchitis , I suffer from GORD and past cases of glandular fever . I will be seeing my local GP tomorrow, but would appreciate any advice in the interim.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013