Blood in mucus, X-ray showed lung parenchyma, no active lesion, bilateral cardiophrenic & costophrenic angles are unremarkable. Meaning?

dear doc my xray report say following lung parenchyma and broncho vascular marking are normal with no active lesion , bilateral hilar shadows are normal, trachea is central , cardio thoracic ratio is within normal limits , bilateral cardiophrenic & costophrenic angles are unremarkable please suggest what does this means & if every thing is OK then what could be areason for a little amount of blood in mucus for which xray was done ?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012