Blood in cough, MRI showed lesion on lung, treatment done, now have sticky gel like mucus. Cause?

Hello Doctor, It all started with coughing up of blood for which i went to the hospital, tests were conducted, everything showed normal, the MRI showed a lesion on the lung , and that was probably the result of the bleeding, so i was put on medication and everything stopped, however, now i am coughing up sticky gel like mucus every single time, and it does not let me sleep, what could be the problem.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012