Blood in bowel movement, experiencing rectal pain, abdominal pain. What is the cause?

I ve had a large amount of blood in my bowel movement with some matter that looked more like tissue than feces (like what I d see when menstruating) on the toilet paper. There was absolutely no pain and I m still not experiencing rectal pain or abdominal pain . The blood wasn t bright like what would be assumed from a hemorrhoid , but neither was it dark or black. I am a woman in her mid twenties, but I m not menstruating. My diet hasn t changed almost at all in the past few months eating mild foods and the only meats are chicken with a very small amount of beef. Vegetables consume a lot of my diet because of finances not choice. I have given birth almost two years ago now, and I haven t had anal sex in nearly six years. What could be the cause of this?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013