Blood in bowel movement. Feels nausea and sick in stomach. What is the cause and cure for this problem?

my boyfriend is bleeding alot when taking a bowl movement and he is wiped out after he can feel it coming before it comes and his color changes from normal to white after, it smells really bad not like a bowl movement but like nasty blood , it happened again yesterday nite and continued into today lastnite he felt sick to his stomache after too and ended up throwing up what is the problem and what should we do???
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns.

-there are several cause for his bleeding like

HEMORRHOIDS;proctoscopy examination may confirm diagnosis

diverticulitis;X-RAY with barium meal enema confirm it.

anal fissure and rectal fistula also produce same condition; local examination may confirm it.

nausea and sick feeling in stomach may be due to ACID PEPTIC DYSPEPSIA

I hope this is helpful for you, thank you