Blood group 0+ve, cousin's blood group b+ve. Will the offspring have a problem if we get married?

Hi, I am a man (28 years old) and I wanna marry my cousin (25 years old). We did the blood test some days ago. I wanna know if we decide to have a baby in the future is there would be a problem with the baby? here are the results: Test Me (male) My Cousin (female) Blood Group O+ RH: positive B+ RH:positive WBC 5.49 7.68 RBC 6.16 6.07 HGB 13.6 11.2 HCT 42.8 35.3 MCV 69.5 58.2 MCH 22.1 18.5 MCHC 31.8 31.7 PLT 204 297 RDW-SD 35.2 32.5 RDW-CV 14.1 16.9 PDW 12.4 16.1 MPV 10.2 11.2 P-LCR 28.4 36.6 PCT 0.21 0.33 NEUT 3.30 5.19 LYMPH 1.7 1.8 MONO 0.43 0.46 EO 0.04 0.16 BASO 0.02 0.07 Hb A 94.5 94.9 Hb A2 5.5 5.1 Thank you very much.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012
Although blood group incompatibilty is one of the major causes for concern among consanguinous marraiges i.e married to second or third degree relatives there are other potential problems which may arise such as genetic or chromosomal disorders;congenital anomalies etc..In your case since both you and cousin are Rhpositive i.e O+ve and B+ve there is no risk of problems arising out of blood group incompatibilty..However it is highly recommended that you do a premarital genetic counselling in any of the leading hospitals in your locality to check for any hidden chromosomal mutations which may accentuate to a possible genetic disorder in the offspring.Better to be safe then sorry.Hope this has answered your query satisfactorily.thankyou.