Blood from mouth. Heavy fever and joint pain. Endoscopy is normal. Help?

Hi, One of my family member is having some health issue since 1 year now, she spits blood from her mouth , We have taken her to various doctors like : General physicians, ENT Specialists & Orthopedics , We also did the test & scans like : Blood test [twice], X-ray , UV-scan [twice] & Endoscopy , all the test result are normal & no doctor as if now is able to explain us from where the blood comes into her mouth & why. She feels the blood smell in her mouth & when she spits the blood comes out, initially the blood was coming along with the spit but from few days it seems to be the pure blood only. During this course she was facing heavy fever & recently she was also having the Joint pains with swelling. Apart from all this we are worried as we think that the blood should not come out the mouth for no reasons but all the doctors are assuring that she is normal & are confident that everything is normal as the Endoscopy result is normal. It is good to hear that she is normal but we would like to make sure we do everything to make sure she is completely fine [test or medicines] & the reason why the blood is coming out of her mouth. We all will be very grateful & thankful if you can help us in giving the right & the best guidance & advice. Thank you once again himansu
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012