Blood filled pimple like dots near the belly button. What are they?

Hello, at least a month and a half I have had some little pimple like dots about 2 inches below my belly button. They are not itchy and they do not hurt. I didnt even notice them untill I saw them. they are really really small like a pens tip. They have a small little white thing in the middle and when I pop them a small amount of blood comes out.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013
Hello dear.
The blood filled lesions around belly with white heads suggest of folliculitis. You can try applying oint mupirocine twice daily for 7 days.
This will help you.
Thank you