Blood during bowel movement. OBT positive, US showed gall stones. Root cause of OBT?

Hi, I m 36 y.o. I m currently experiencing blood when I defecate. So, I had my stool occult blood test and I was found positive. I also had my ultrasound test and I was positive with gallstones. May I know your view on this considering that a lot of my medical literature readings on Occult Blood Test (OBT) positive cases; gallbladder stones is not among of the main causes of OBT. What would you recommend to determine the real cause/s of my OBT? Should I conclude now that gallstones is the main problem? If so, I wonder because I don t experience abdominal pain especially at the upper right portion of my stomach? Thanks...
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013