Blood drops from Scrotum, no scratch or injury. Cause for blood?

The night before last after taking my shower I was drying off and noticed drops of blood on the shower floor. I could not determine where the drops came from. last night after taking my shower while drying off, I again noticed drops of blood on the shower floor. This time more than the night before. I finally found the site on my scrotum . There was no noticible scratch or other injury. There was absolutely no pain. I applied pressure and used tissue and did get the bleeding to stop. This was not a flow, but rather drops. After the blood dripping was stopped and the area wiped clean, I could not tell where the site had been.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have noticed slight bleeding from genitals however precise location of bleeding could not be traced out.
Please consult qualified surgeon or urologist for clinical examination and further treatment.