Blood count test shows abnormal results, High lymphocyte, RBC count, low MCV and MCH count. Suggestions?

Please doc my name is Eric Asare.I have been counting some problem in my body and I want to the check up yesterday,my blood count was check and this are the result given to me.Lym result 47.7 alarm H Range . RBC Result 5.67 alarm h Range 3.50-5.50 Mcv result 77.3 alarm L range 80.0-99.0 MCH result 24.5 alarm L range 26.0-32.0 my email is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
Hello Eric
Thank you for posting your query on HCM
Your blood report suggests that you have some kind of chronic infection.
Your RBC number is normal but their size is less than normal, probably you have a deficiency of iron in your diet.
Consult your doctor to find out the exact cause and treatment accordingly.

Thanks and take care