Blood coming from tip of penis, burned on cleaning. Blood, urine test done. Need to worry?

Hi, yesterday afternoon i went to the toilet and then i noticed some blood coming out from the tip of of my penis .I covered the blood with tissues and then i used cold water to wash it off.After that it cleared up and it burned mildly.I went to the doctors and they said to me that i should not worry about what happened.I did the blood and urine tests and i just have to wait for my results soon.Is there anything for me to worry about?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013