Blood coming from rectum. Extreme pain. How to get relief? Polyps taken out by colonoscopy

I had a colonoscopy done and the Dr. took two polyps out. Cut too deep on one polyps and had to put a metal clamp . Three days later I got up in the morning totally disey and disorientated. Bounced of the walls trying to get to the bathroom. Threw up non stop and nothing but blood coming from my rectum . I also cut my eye open. Rushed to the hospital. Needed iv. Dehydrated and loss of blood.. Three days in Hospital, then went home. Now the right side of my leg from mt ankle , thigh and but hurt so bad that it s unmanageable. I can t walk at all. I can t sit down without a tremendous amount of pain. Rushed to the hospital again. MRI, EXRAYS... Take these pills Nd it would take 2 weeks or three months??? What Went Wrong???? I am one healthy 65 year old man. Please believe me!! Now I am totally handicap. I am in so much pain as I email you this letter. The only rest I get is when I am in bed!!!!!! Thank you for reading my letter.. Fred
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012