Blood coming during ejaculation, test done under local anesthesia. Having movement difficulty, frequent urination. Why?

Need urologist answers. Had blood coming out of my penis during love making. Local urologist had me take a test which I do know what's called - but nurse insert some tiny hollow rod in to the penis (seems to me they used some local - slight - anesthesia) and then doctor forced liquid in to my bladder thru this tiny tube and instructed me to wait and hold on until bladder is so full of liquid than I can't hold it anymore. when that moment came and I stop procedure they pull tubing out and told me to go and pee and empty my system. After that doc. pulled out piece of paper from some kind of machine ( computer) with some chart and showed me what going on with my urination and my bladder same time telling me that blood coming during ejaculation is nothing to worry about that that happen even to some young man (I'm 69). I had about 4-5 hrs. problem walking -driving because of that local anesthesia and movement was difficult. What I do experience since procedure is unusually and frequent trips to bathroom - not able to hold urine for more than minute or two ( holding my hand under my penis so not pee on the carpet - floor or in to the pans)- urinary system tells me to go empty myself to often and not much urine is coming out. Even running water sometimes makes me go while there's not much to empty. I didn't have these problems before test and can't put finger on the reason why I have this symptoms (going too often - not able to hold like I used too for 5- 10 15 minutes in some situations because (driving - walking in the city searching for toilets - bathroom etc.) Wish I knew what that test urologist gave is called - but will get soon report from the doctors office. I visited his office about 3-4 weeks after his test and I told him about total changes my system (urinery) changed for worst and told him I didn't experienced all these symptoms prior to his test. He gave me samples of VESIcare and without to much comments let me go. Please could some excellent urologist explain to me what happened to me? I just can't believe that one such procedure could damaged urinenery system in human. What going on and are there some remedies? Doctor did,t said anything about potential harm due to the test. Pills them self have some nasty side effects. Sincerely TED
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013