Blood comes while urinating.

Im a 19 year old female. I notice that when I am urinating, after I wipe I have been seeing a slight pink on the toilet paper for a week. This morning I woke up to go and I had a more pronounced blood stain. This happens only when I pee. Also I have no pain when urinating. Lastly, I noticed that I have been itching down there more than usual. Do I need to go to the doctor right away? What do you think it is?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Yes madam you need to go to the doctor rite away. you need a physical examination done, preferably from a Urologist or in other case a Gynaecologist will also help. Causes can be various like trauma,infection,foreigh body,inside growth etc.

Anonymous's Response

You have to go to the doctor. The doctor will ask you to undergo some Laboratory tests (including urinalysis).